Sunday 8 March 2009

Ronny's fantastic day

Wow is how I'm going to start this !!

If anyone told me today was going to turn out like this I would never of believed them. Ronny was my only dog in action today and didn't I know it, we started of in breed where Ronny showed his socks off, he loved every moment of it and was rewarded the reserve dog ticket, OH MY GOD !!!
Lisa and Chase picked up the dog ticket which made him into a champion today, well done you thoroughly deserved it. Grace and Kiah got second in their class as did Dave and Rusty, so well done to both of you.

It was then time to dart over to the flyball, our team looked great and they ran fantastically well, they won their first race and made it to the semi finals, unfortunately they got knocked out but finished an amazing fourth which was a great achievement.

Amy and Ronny then hit the YKC handling class, I want to take a moment talking about this as I want to tell everyone what a great handler Amy is. Ronny is not an easy dog to handle, he always wants to do everything as fast as he can but when he gets it right he is awesome, today Amy had him spot on. I can honestly say I have never seen Ronny stand so still and he really wanted to work for Amy, you are a great handler and you can get the best out of any dog, your more than welcome to borrow him again.

Yesterday Keisha, Pudsey and Zippy were at crufts doing discover dogs, they absolutely loved it and brought lots of attention to our stand, the time flew by but to be honest after all the fuss they had I think they were definitely ready for a leg stretch, so that's what we did, a couple of hours shopping, a new bed for Ronny, lots and lots of goodies including 100 pigs ears, we decided to call it a day.

Zippy monitoring the hand cleanser dispenser, not sure who put him in charge mind.





So that's it, a really enjoyable weekend, some fantastic results, lots of new friends, I cant believe we have to wait another year to do it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment