Monday 23 March 2009

Newark agility

No clear rounds yesterday but I was very pleased with how the doggies ran. Ronny was a good boy all day and really listened, just an odd pole in each round and an elimination in his first agility class, the tunnel was to good to avoid I think !!!
Keisha and I were just not together yesterday, probably a bit tired from flyball on saturday and not reading each others body language certainly didn't help, still we managed to hold her contacts in the ring and her weaves were really good.

Yesterday 4 out of the 6 puppies from Ronny's litter were at the show, it was so nice to see them all again and see how their characters are developing. I have put a few pictures of the days events at the bottom of the blog, scroll down and have a look. Thanks to Chris for taking some great action shots of my dogs and to Jan for the great puppy pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment