Thursday 5 March 2009

Good Luck

I cant believe Crufts has started, today our flyball box loader Laura was competing in the YKC ring in the obedience and handling class, I've not heard how she has got on yet but hopefully everything went well. Good luck to Natalie and Kiros for their agility tomorrow, let us know how you get on, good luck to anyone else competing too.

Keisha, Pudsey and Zippy will be coming with me on saturday as we are doing Discover dogs in the morning, I still need to finish grooming them, especially my curly one. Ronny will then join us all on the sunday as I have entered him in breed and he is also competing in the flyball and YKC handling with Amy. Kody is having a weekend off and stopping at home with dad.
Last night we were at obedience club, Zippy has been moved up a class as have Kody and Pudsey into the Silver class. Ive been asked to teach so I start my 6-8 week stint next week. I haven't done any teaching for a while so I best polish up !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment