Tuesday 17 March 2009

Flyball and agility

Zippy's new crate has arrived, it finally looks to big for him again, I cant believe how time fly's and how quickly they grow up.
Last weekend I decided to get the caravan out of storage, I've still got to wash it but everything looks in good order, I cant believe I will be using it in a few weeks at our first camping agility show, which means the agility season is about to kick off, yipee !!!

This weekend we are fully booked, we are off to Sheffield on saturday for flyball, fingers crossed everything goes to plan, dad will be running Kody and I am getting my boy back (Ronny). Thankfully we have now got six dogs in our team so we should have fresh legs for each race.
Sunday we are off to Nottingham for an agility comp, Ronny and Keisha will be competing and the other three will be going for a day out. I must dig out my agility shoes, hopefully there isn't too much dust on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment