Thursday 26 March 2009

Mid week update

Last night it was obedience class for Zippy, Pudsey and Kody. Zippy had a great class and has mastered a good minute stay away from me, he is such a clever puppy and picks things up so quickly. He loves playing toy and will do anything for it which is a massive bonus. Zippy obviously thought he worked hard and deserved a good sleep on the sofa.
I took Keisha in for my teaching class, considering she hasn't been to obedience class for over a year she certainly hadn't forgotten anything, she was so well behaved and I will definitely be taking her again to demo.
Next week the club is holding there annual triathlon where the agility, ringcraft and obedience sections all come together and compete in teams. A person from each section is put into a team and then we battle it out against each other. The obedience is providing a beginners class and an advanced class to compete next week. Dad will be representing the beginners with Kody whilst I have been stitched with the advanced competition. No offence to all my other dogs but I will definitely be taking Ronny, I can always depend on him pulling it out of the bag in a big atmosphere.

I found this picture of a young Ronny and Rusty playing together, I think it was taken at an agility competition a few years back. Talking of agility, I have my first camping show next week, the caravan is being cleaned at the weekend in preparation for it. Ronny and Keisha will be competing as normal however I have entered Kody in a couple of jumping classes too, it will be touch and go if we get the weaves but his training has been going well. I'm sure we will provide all my friends with good entertainment if nothing else !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment