Sunday 29 March 2009

Sunny Sunday

Agility training in the sun this morning was great, I think the sun must of put everyone in a good mood as all three of my doggies ran really well. Keisha not only did right hand weaves but did some really difficult entries to get into them, fingers crossed she remembers them for next weekend. Ronny and me did some complex jumping sequences in his class and he really listened and made it look like he does them all the time. I find Ronny quite hard to run as he is unbelievably tuned into my body language and the slightest move too quick will put him off. This morning I practiced contacts and weaves with Kody, he is really starting to get the hang of it and I must admit I'm quite looking forward to running with him at the weekend.

This afternoon i spent a good few hours cleaning the caravan, we have brought some new chairs for the summer and I've just got to pack the tv ready for next week, 5 days to go and I can't wait.

Jackie brought Speedy along to training today, he looks like he has settled in very well, apparently he is already on his fifth set of vet bed, still there is nothing wrong with a bit of character !!

Check out the picture below, its not so obvious which one Zippy is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment