Thursday 12 March 2009

Just chilling

This week has been so busy at work in fact I have spent the whole day out of the office attending meetings, I'm dreading my in tray tomorrow morning. This week the dogs have had a relaxing few days lazying about at home. We attended obedience club last night and Zippy moved from puppy 1 straight up to puppy 3 class, we seemed to have bypassed puppy 2, still he is more than ready and definitely held his own against the older puppies.

Kody and Pudsey started their first silver class, last night involved the retrieve and both seemed to really enjoy it, I got Pudsey a pink dinosaur out of the toy box which he loved, Kody nicked it at one point and dad got all embarrassed that his big butch dog was playing with a pink toy (don’t worry dad I wont tell anyone).

I started my teaching again last night and I absolutely loved it, I've adopted the class training towards their bronze good citizen so at least all the requirements are still fresh in my head.

This weekend is one of rest, agility training on Sunday with Keisha and Ronny as long as the weather is good, I'm hoping to take Kody to the field and practice his weaves, especially as I've now got the guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment