Sunday 15 March 2009

The start of spring

Is spring about to start, how nice was it to see the sun out today, in fact according to the news we are going to have a whole week of it. Agility training went well today, Keisha was her usual easy self and we did master those right hand weaves too, Ronny had his thinking head on after the initial five mad minutes he always has, his contacts were brilliant today and his weaves are always reliably fast. After class I stayed behind and did half an hour with Kody, his contacts are looking really good and he even mastered the see-saw today, its all starting to come together, I wasn't going to bring Kody out until next year but he has picked it up so quick I think I'm going to run him and have a fun year, let him grow in confidence.

Keisha's passport arrived on friday, looks like we will be ready to try out for the Belgian Shepherd team to go to the world champs later in the year, well as long as I get my passport renewed, to busy trying to sort Keisha out I totally forgot about myself.

Ive just ordered Zippy a new bed, I cant believe how quickly he has grown, last night I put him to bed and noticed he could only just get in it, his ears were poking out the top and the look on his face was of a proper hard done by dog !! Lets hope it arrives quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment