Wednesday 2 December 2009

Goodie Two Shoes


I had a really good day at work today, it's not very often in my job that you really get noticed for work you do but today I got brownie points all round.

Ive been working on this one case for a while now, ive had problem after problem after problem and it was causing me a massive headache nearly everyday. Well today I got the result I have been waiting for, after months of hard work it has finally paid off. Looking at the big grins on the bosses I knew I was in the good books :)
So this is what it feels like to be a goodie two shoes !!!

Ive given myself a pat on the back and decided to take tomorrow off, a well deserved rest I think im going to call it. So my plans for tomorrow is a trip to the field to get some agility training done, nothing like a bit of dog therapy combined with some fitness.

This weekend is crammed full of things to do, I get to pick the new van up on saturday morning followed by a night out on the town with my friends from work in the evening. An early start on sunday as Ronny and me are booked on the Jumping Grids training day, it focuses on the jumping skills of the dogs and one of its aims is to help dogs that knock poles. Its something I have been looking forward to and hopefully I will learn a whole new world of techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment