Thursday 10 December 2009

Thankfully it's Thursday

It feels like it has been a long week, I appreciate its only thursday but thankfully I have booked the day off tomorrow. The cages are being fitted into the van in the morning which is great, it will be nice to get back to some sort of normality, walking 5 loonies in the morning over to my mum and dad's at silly o'clock is a complete nightmare.
Ronny is looking lots better, he occasionally looks a bit lame but its mainly when he walks on my mum and dads drive which is covered in stones. He is on a strict rest rest rest plan now until christmas, im sure he wont be impressed but as he runs like a mad man all the time I just cant take the risk of him aggravating it more.

Tomorrow afternoon im hoping to start my weave training with Zippy and Pudsey, I will probably re-train Kody aswell. I'm trying out a different technique this time, in the hope it will turn out to be a lot quicker with a higher success rate of hitting those entries. I will keep you updated on our progress, hopefully I wont get any grey hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment