Monday 28 December 2009

Day 8 of Weave Training

This morning was Day 8 of weave training, I had all intentions of filming them today, I charged the camera up last night but forgot to take it this morning, in fact it's still on charge now. I promise I will film them on friday when I next get to the field and post it in the evening. Anyway, training is going really well, the puppies are currently weaving 6 poles and hitting some amazing entries. If things go to plan then they should be weaving 12 poles on friday, it will then just be lots of practice and game work and polishing up on the footwork.

Tomorrow im back at work, at least it is only for three days. The weather is not looking good though, I think we are due a heap of snow, maybe I will get sent home from work early !!! (in my dreams).

No comments:

Post a Comment