Sunday 27 December 2009

Cool Agility Show

Today was a really good day, firstly Ronny appears to have no sign of that injury which is great news but obviously tomorrow morning will confirm that. His first jumping class was a bit manic but I guess 3 weeks off was always going to send him crazy, I won the battle of getting that wait at the start, a few attempts later but he eventually did it, start as you mean to go on is my motto this year !!!

Keisha ran a really nice agility to finish 2nd and Kody ran some really nice rounds too. Unfortunately my handling was not up to scratch today which did let the dogs down on quite a few occasions, I think more training for ME is required.

A massive plus is all the dogs had awesome weaves today, the training is starting to pay off so im over the moon with that.

Well done to Ellen and Hamish for their fantastic results, 4th in Touch and Go and a brilliant 2nd in agility, I bet that person who said you should give up on Hamish feels a complete fool now !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment