Sunday 18 October 2009

Training has started

The training season has arrived and I have got a feeling this is going to be hard work. Nope not due to the dogs but the lack of my fitness, I'm absolutely knackered and I've only done two sessions. I decided it was only fair to give Pudsey ago so five hours later and I'm ready to sit down.


On the plus side all the doggies were brilliant. Pudsey and Zippy are now doing great straight lines and tunnel work. My aim with Kody is to crack the flick flacks, something that we weren't good at, which we have now mastered and something we can continue to polish up on. With Ronny and Keisha I really wanted to push them so we are now doing lots of hard jumping sequences, I've had a few new tips which I worked on and it works great, hopefully by the start of next season it will all be in place, well I can dream cant I ???

No comments:

Post a Comment