Monday 26 October 2009

Perks of the job

Back to work already, what happens to these weekends? I think we should work two days and then have five off, that sounds much fairer. Still cant complain too much, tomorrow I'm off to London for a full days seminar in relation to my job, free tea and coffee all day with a nice big lunch in the middle, all paid for by work, yippee !!!


 
This morning I woke up aching, the dogs are certainly putting my fitness to the test, I'm really chuffed with their progress though, it definitely makes it all worth while. I can't believe it is nearly November already, time is flying by, next week Emma and me are attending a Dave Munnings training day, something that we have both been looking forward to, hopefully we will pick up some more tips that we can work on through the winter.

Anyway, I best go and sort the dogs, they are looking at me like they have never been fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment