Tuesday 20 October 2009

Winter has arrived

Well it looks like the winter has arrived, the morning walks are now a comedy sketch in the dark, me and five shadows walking the field attempting to second guess where the dogs have deposited their goods. I can understand why people don't want to be dog lovers, what normal people get up at 5.30am to go for a walk in the rain, something I keep asking myself on a regular basis !!!

But you only have to look at their cheeky faces to see why we give up that extra hour in bed, what else could offer character in abundance, something that Jackie and me discuss on a regular basis at agility class.

This weekend Jackie and Natalie are taking their puppies Speedy and Reno to the Midland Counties Breed Show on saturday, good luck to you both, keep me updated with your results.

Hopefully the weather will be dry for the weekend, I'm taking the mob to the field for some more agility training, I've got a few more techniques that I want to try out on Ronny and Keisha, after the success of last week I'm hoping this weekend will be just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment