Sunday 4 October 2009

Keisha has qualified for the ABC

For the first time ever one of my dogs has finally qualified for the ABC, I was hoping one day I would get my chance and thanks to my reliable Keisha we have finally made it to the Semi's next year, which means I have got lots of time to sort the contacts out.

A good weekend all round, Keisha had a 4th in C4-5 jumping and an 8th in C4-5 agility, couldn't really get our act together in the graded classes. The video below is Keisha in her jumping this morning, not her best run and for some reason jumping a bit high.

Ronny had another silly weekend, I'm actually quite glad the season has come to an end, he has started to jump his contacts and has gone back to superman-ing off the see-saw, it doesn't matter how many times I put him back on or tell him off, he is just incredibly head strong and when he thinks he is right there is just no stopping him. If anyone thinks they have got a hard dog then you certainly haven't met Ronny.

Saying all that, after 8 out of 9 eliminations he finally pulled it out of the bag in his last jumping round to finish 5th, admittedly it was a bit messy but when I walked the course I never thought I was going to get him round anyway, it just proves he can listen from time to time.

So not to fall behind with our training, Zippy and me managed a couple of good sessions in our garden. I took a jump with us this weekend and managed to utilise it at the show. Thankfully mum was on hand to take some good pictures.

Got to keep up with Jackie and Speedy !!!

So that's it, the season is now officially over, it has flown by this year.

Keisha and me are off to the World Champs qualifier next weekend, hopefully I can keep my head and just have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment