Sunday 30 January 2011

Week of work

Well I am truly glad to get this week out of the way, all my time has been taken up with work this week, I did a 26hour shift (mad I know) on tuesday into wednesday as I had to go to Ireland, then on thursday I had a boring meeting that just seemed to go on for hours and then to finish the week on friday I had to go to another emergency meeting that took most of my day up. For this reason the dogs have been slightly neglected by me, it's a good job they go to my mum and dad's in the day.

So after the horrible week it was only fair that the dogs got spoilt this weekend with my attention. Yesterday we went to the field and did A-Frame training and pull-ins, this morning we went to club training and then this afternoon Emma came over as normal and we worked on our weave entries and see-saw. Emma's doggies Maisy and Rupert are looking great, Maisy was picking up some lovely weave entries and mastering some tough jumping sequences and Rupert is pretty much complete with all his basic skills and is well on his way completing some great sequences.

Tonight the doggies have just had sunday dinner and are now chilling out in front of the tv, tomorrow we will go on the castle walk for a couple of hours in the morning so they can get rid of any silly billy's they have saved up over the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment