Friday 21 January 2011

Busy busy busy

These past couple of weeks have been incredibly busy for me, time is just flying by and the problem is there is just not enough hours in the day especially at work, ive had to work over on quite a few occasions, it appears my clients are testing me !!!

On top of all that im having to work shifts again, still weekends off but just alternating my hours in the week, im not sure if it's a good or bad thing at the moment. Anyway, my main priority is the dogs, with the season fast approaching im trying to get lots of training in, my new club is brilliant, we are in the G6-7 class but I have been taking Zippy as I think we need to push ourselves as a team. Last night we worked on 90 and 180 degree turns and also concentrated on our handling, I was so pleased with how Zippy ran, looking so much more confident, he is so much fun to run.

This weekend is another busy one, im working tomorrow and then on sunday we are at the BC Show in Solihull, it will be a good progress check to see how our training has been going and what areas we still need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment