Sunday 6 February 2011

Nearly work again.

I cant believe it's nearly monday again, all my time seems to be spent at work, last week I was late home on most nights and im anticipating this week to be no different. I know it will be worth it on pay day but at the moment I feel like I just need a good rest.

I have tried to chill out this weekend, I took Zippy training this morning and he was a really good boy, we practiced layering, weave entries and the tunnel next to the DW scenario, his layering was spot on, his weave entries were generally good but the tunnel next to the DW proved to be very difficult for us, we haven't practiced this before but eventually I got him to ignore the tunnel, im going to try and set it up at home and maybe next time we will have a fighting chance.

Ronny also worked this morning, he did crack the tunnel /DW scenario which just goes to show he can ignore those tunnels when he wants too, his layering was good but we get to practice that quite alot as I am never in a position to close him down on a course.

Well next sunday is the second selection day of the BSD World Champs, I took Keisha to FCI training last night and also club training this morning, she ran reasonably well at both but we have adopted a problem with our weaves, she keeps coming out of the last two, im not sure why, ive been given a few tips to try which I did put into practice at the end of the session which seem to help, not a good time to get training issues !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment