Sunday 28 November 2010

Training gives way to snow, but it doesn't stop play ......

Man I hate the snow, although its not that bad here its still inconvenient and im already dreading getting to work this week, last year was a complete nightmare with the trains and roads and with all the cut backs im sure the council will try and save money on the gritting side of things. There is one positive for having snow, the doggies absolutely love it !!!
For obvious reasons training was cancelled this weekend, I think I might try and find an indoor venue to hire as I think this winter is going to be a bad one and I cant afford to keep missing training sessions, if any of you have any ideas of a local venue and/or fancy training and sharing the cost please let me know.

So this weekend I decided to take the dogs for a long walk both day's, they absolutely loved it and ran non stop for most of it, although it was cold the sun came out and made it a very pleasant walk.

Ive just brought the doggies an early christmas present, now the cold days have arrived and the risk of injury is so much greater I have brought them a 'Back on Track' coat, they may be expensive but in the short time of having them they seem to be worth every penny, last year Ronny and Keisha both picked up injuries in the winter so with my massage training day and the new coats im hoping it might help to prevent this.

No comments:

Post a Comment