Sunday 21 November 2010

That hit the spot

Yesterday I had booked Ronny and me on a K9 massage course, it was such a brilliant day and I have learnt so much from it, Ronny was in his element and I must admit the benefits did shine through today at training, he had very few poles down and he looked so good in his movement.

Today we were at the field for training and I was mainly concentrating on the A-Frame, Zippy just seems to be a natural and he is really starting to fly over it, Keisha is the complete opposite and just doesn't seem to get it, which is actually a complete shock as she usually picks things up really quickly and always way before the boys, I guess I have found her weak point. Ronny was a real star, I did a sequence of very fast releases and then threw the odd 'hold the position' to make sure he was listening for that release command. This afternoon Emma brought Maisy and Rupert down, they are both flying through their sequences which was really nice to see, I know it's a bit early but I am really looking forward to seeing them in action next year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment