Thursday 18 November 2010

Dyson Groom

I brought this little beast last weekend at Discover Dogs, its called the Dyson Groom and retails at £40, ive been trying it out all week and thought I would post my feed back on here in case you are interested in getting one.

Essentially all it comprises of is a slicker brush stuck to the end of the suction pipe but it comes without the mess of flying hair left in your house that a normal brush would leave.
All my dogs are fine with the hoover, on the first experience of the Dyson Groom Puddy was not keen, I think it was more the hose part swinging around and occasionally knocking into him, however, his second experience was like he has never known any different, he is completely happy with it now and actually sat there ages getting brushed. Ronny is a massive fan, he loves being hair dried so being hoovered is an extra bonus for him !!!

If like me you have got an older Dyson model then it doesn't matter, it comes with an attachment to fit either old or new shapes, this has been a complete hit with me and what better timing now the winter has arrived.

The one thing I would say though, if your dog doesn't normally like the hoover then this would be a big no no, I know the new Dyson models are alot quieter but like I said all my dogs are completely happy with the hoover so it was never really going to be an issue getting them used to it.

1 comment:

  1. That looks awsome! I didn't even know such a thing existed!

    ReplyDelete