Friday 12 November 2010

Brownie Points

Today I have had the best day at work (I know, I cant believe im saying it either) anyway, I cant go in to too much detail but we have caught one of our nominals that has been on the run for the last 4 weeks, the gaffer's always put pressure on us to get them in but today was the day, me and my colleague Gaz have scored massive brownie points so we are definitely in the good books for the next week or so, YIPPEE !!!
 
On top of that, one of our other nominals has finally been 'caught out' shall we say and we have got even more brownie points coming our way, for once I will be looking forward to going into work next week.
 
Discover DogsThis weekend is another active one, tomorrow we have got bags of training to get through then sunday we are off to Discover Dogs, Keisha and me have been invited to take part in the agility display in the main ring, this will be our first time running on carpet so it will be a great experience. I'm taking mum along for the day out, neither of us have been before so we plan to do lots of shopping between the displays.
I have brought Zippy a new bed, I braved it and decided to give it him last night, he was proper snuggled up in it at bed time, I had a stressful night sleep wondering if he was going to get up like elephant man this morning, well thankfully it seems to be fine and Zippy still has beautiful eyes, phew !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment