Thursday 2 July 2009

hot hot hot !!!

This week has been so busy it feels like I haven't stopped, it doesn't help with the weather being so hot, not that im complaining (please please don't take the sun away). The dogs seem to be managing ok but ive had a ban on playing fetch all week, Ronny and Zippy are still walking around with a ball in their mouths in the hope I will throw it for them, sadly for them i haven't given in.

Training has gone quite well this week, Kody had a great class and I think I can safely say he has fully mastered the see-saw (you watch him fly it at the weekend now) just got to work hard on his weaves, although he can do them he doesn't always get the entry and he's not flowing through them yet.

This weekend we are at Tuffley, there is an ABC qualifier on saturday so fingers crossed that Ronny and Keisha run well, I have had this annoying feeling all week that Keisha may jump that A-Frame contact again, I know she hasn't for the last 2 weeks but ive just got that gut feeling, hopefully she will prove me wrong.
Thankfully ive booked camping at this show which might turn out to be a great idea considering the weather is looking like rain. Ive charged the battery for the tv as I think we might need it.

I don't think ive got any other news to update you, unfortunately the clever dogs seedings from the weekend haven't been added to the current rankings yet, as soon as they are published I will let you know. Anyway good luck to everyone this weekend who is competing, especially to Emma, text me when you get that clear round again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment