Tuesday 14 July 2009

Two days down one to go

Yippee its my last day at work tomorrow for the week, me and the dogs are off to the EMDAC agility show on thursday and friday. Its nice to attend a show where you can just relax and have ago at the other activities they put on too, I think Ronny is hoping for the dash and fetch pool to be there this time.

I'm going to see if I can buy this photo of Ronny (above) I absolutely love it. Nowadays his weaves are one of his best skills and I think this photo demonstrates that, when we first started out I couldn't get Ronny to finish the set of 12, it took me nearly a whole year to crack it, it just goes to show how things can change.

Saturday we were supposed to be flyballing again but unfortunately there were too many teams entered and we were one of the unlucky ones that didn't get in, it would have been nice to try and improve our PB from last week but I guess a day of rest will be equally as good. Sunday we are off to Chipping Norton agility show so at least we wont have to stay at home then.

I forgot to mention last weekend I managed to see Speedy and Eva, Speedy was looking lovely trotting around the agility rings at Rugby on the saturday, he is turning out to be a very handsome boy such a lovely gentle character, he even stands nice watching the dogs compete, my Zippy has other ideas and will try anything to get in the rings and have ago, funny I should say that, he did manage to escape from me last friday at the RVA show, I was checking Keisha's placing and the next thing Zippy made one massive tug and pulled his lead straight out of my hand, Zippy and his lead flying behind were off and just making an entrance into the agility ring, thankfully I told him to stop which he did, no embarrassing Zippy running through the ring, PHEW !!!!!!!!!

Tony, Richard and Eva came to watch the flyball on sunday, Eva seemed to enjoy herself and was happily greeted by Ronny her daddy and the curly Pudsey man, she too looked great and was a lively little thing, well I say little, she is already bigger than Keisha.

Its great to catch up with the puppies and see how they are getting on, I think Megan maybe at the EMDAC Show this week so that will be another one to catch up with, I have seen Reno quite a bit but im getting withdrawal symptoms so will have to catch up with him soon, which just leaves Zippo, ive had a good update though that he is getting on great, quite a big boy apparently and very very strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment