Thursday 9 July 2009

Running about

Tomorrow I'm at the RVA agility Show, well I was starting to doubt myself as my running orders haven't turned up. Being my normal efficient self I left it until the last minute to enquire where they might be, apparently they had been sent out last week but I never received mine, after sending numerous of emails I finally received one back today with my running orders on, phew !!!



The weather is looking a bit mixed for the weekend, nice tomorrow, rain on saturday and then nice again on sunday. Thankfully ive just brought a new shelter/Gazebo thing which will definitely come in handy for the naughty weather we may encounter.

No update on the clever dog seedings yet, when ever im involved everything always seems to take ages or people just forget to do it, maybe if they get time it will be up next week, I will let you know when its out.

Thanks to Michelle's friend (who ever you are) for taking the above picture of Keisha and thanks to Michelle for emailing it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment