Friday 10 July 2009

RVA Show

Really good day today, for some reason it hadn't dawned on me that it was at the same venue the KC Festival used to be held at. Lots and lots of room for exercising dogs and it was in company with other dogs shows, the main one being a Championship breed show.


Good results with Keisha today, she did a lovely jumping round to finish 2nd and then went on to do a good agility round to finish 3rd, although she is now getting those contacts we just need to start making them quick, I guess almost running ones, I think that is where we are loosing those vital tenths of a second.

Ronny ran well today, I had my first ever contact where Ronny stopped dead and I carried on running past him and then realised he was waiting to be released, something that he only ever does in training, (maybe its finally clicking with him). A mixture of my late handling and Ronny mis-striding left us with no clears but he ran really well today so I'm really chuffed.

Kody didn't have any clears, he thought the first pole would be a good idea to knock in his jumping round and in his agility he had a pole half way through, on a good note he did get his weaves in both of the classes and they were quite quick too.

Tomorrow we are at Rugby so hopefully we will have another successful day, it looks like I'm in for a quiet night as all the doggies are flat out sleeping, I best go and take advantage of the peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment