Friday 31 July 2009

Agility or Breed Show?

Well actually its both this weekend, tomorrow we are off to the JDA agility Show in Lincolnshire and on Sunday we our at Uttoxetter for a Crufts qualifier breed show, I have got Keisha and Zippy entered in the Malinois and Pudsey in the Laekenois. Natalie and Reno will also be attending on sunday so it will be good to see if either of Ronny's puppies qualify.

This week has been non stop, I managed to get to Emma's on monday for some agility training, tuesday Kody had his class, I was really pleased as he is quite happy to run on and leave me behind now which is great news. Unfortunately yet again Ronny and Keisha's class had to be cancelled due to the weather.

Good news is Zippy and Speedy have been offered a place in the puppy group at Hinckley which will be starting in October, its going to be great fun especially as I wont be the only one with a loony toon in the group, sorry Jackie !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment