Friday 12 June 2009

Thankyou

Pictured left is Zippy, thankfully a bird stopped on the roof for a few seconds so I was able to get a shot on my mobile.

Just a quick thank you for all of you that got in touch in relation to "moving your dog up on points"

I have been overwhelmed by so many responses, it was very interesting reading your comments and I am very pleased that you were in support of my views. The general consensus was people only move their dog up for good reason, it tends to stop at Grade 4 and then people fight it out for their own right to move up, someone pointed out that people who move their dog up for (lets say personal reasons) gain no respect from their colleagues and tend not to get many placings so they only shoot them selves in the foot.

Thanks again for your comments, it has been a fun discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment