Monday 22 June 2009

Weekend Update

I cant believe the weekend has come and gone already. I managed to fill up on pain killers and brave the weekend and I must admit it was worth every moment screaming directions to the dogs with a sore throat. Saturday wasn't a great success but I did get Keisha around the combined 4-7 agility with a lovely clear, I was really chuffed as we worked her contacts and she wasn't far out of the placings at all.

Sunday was a great day, Keisha did a lovely technical combined 4-5 agility round to finish 10th, im slightly kicking myself as I really held her dog walk and see-saw so we wasted a lot of valuable time, mind its sods law if I hadn't she wouldn't of gone clear !!!
Ronny also ran incredibly well but just took two poles, he would of won the class and considering it was quite twisty I have come away a really happy mummy.
Keisha then had a fantastic run in her jumping to finish 6th and just took one pole in her ABC otherwise that was a great round too, Ronny also took one pole in the ABC and he was flying !!!

Kody is looking great, he nearly had a clear in his agility but just took the last pole, in his other agility class he just messed the weaves up half way through otherwise that was a great round too, but he finally got what he deserved in the ABC jumping with a lovely clear, I keep blagging Ronny and Keisha that Kody is better but they just stare at me, if they were human and could understand me they probably think I shouldn't be let loose on my own :)

On sunday we also had the team dash, Charlie, Ronny, Maisy and Dylan were the dogs in action and it was such a great round, Charlie started and went clear, followed by Ronny, Maisy and Dylan all gaining only 5 faults each, it was such a great buzz and I cant wait to do it again.

This weekend is going to be great, we are at Daventry on saturday for flyball with our normal team back together and sunday we are off to the EMDAC agility show which is going to be a nice non pressured show for a change. Lets hope the weather will be nice (especially as we are near the end of June).

No comments:

Post a Comment