Tuesday 2 March 2010

Where will I end up

Ive been on a first aid course refresher for the last few days, if your unlucky enough to meet me in the street and your injured, your be pleased to know that I passed so I will be able to save your life, apparently !!!
I think Ronny and Zippy will be pleased that its all over as im sure they are fed up of being bandage practice.

Sadly its back to work tomorrow and no doubt I will have a pile of paperwork to catch up on. Five weeks today im supposed to start my new job, I have no idea what I will be doing or in fact where I will be stationed, as part of this money saving thing the force are re-structuring and we are aligning with the local constituencies which means some stations are being closed, sadly our station is one of those. I'm hoping I will remain on days with weekends off but instead of working with youths im hoping for naughty adults instead, as much as I love kids im ready for a change !!!

Saturday Ronny has training for the Crufts flyball with his buddy Maisy, they are both competing in the YKC team next saturday, it will be a very special but sad moment as after Ronny's final run next week I have decided to hang up all my dogs harnesses and just concentrate on agility, Ronny is truly a flyball dog right to the centre of his heart, he gained some great achievements and was well known for his speed, but there comes a time when you have to take everything in consideration and I think this is the right time to call it a day.
Still ....... agility is now going to play a massive part in our lives and even if it kills me im determined to get my rocket to Grade 6.

1 comment:

  1. It will be a sad day for the Brickyard Bandits but it's nice that we are all so excited about agility! Ronny will Zoom into grade 6 and hopefully Maisy will get into 2 this year!! see you Saturday XX

    ReplyDelete