Friday 19 March 2010

New Job

Two weeks until I start my new job and today I found out what I will be doing. Thankfully its good news and I have got the job I wanted. I will be working as part of a team and will be looking after the prolific adult and youth offenders, there is about 75% less paperwork which means more time out on the streets and less time glued to the desk !!!

The added bonus is ive been moved to a station much closer to home and I am remaining on days with weekends off (maybe the odd saturday to cover but nothing to drastic).

The plan for tomorrow morning is agility training for Pudsey and Zippy, we will probably just do a quick jumping session and I want to get the tyre out for Pudsey as we have only done it on once before. In the afternoon mum wants to get the caravan sorted, its not long until the Easter weekend and to be honest neither of us can remember what all the buttons are for, maybe we will have a quick camping moment on the drive. Sunday is Border Collie Show and I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment