Sunday 7 March 2010

We have qualified for the World Champs

Keisha and I will be going to Germany in May as we have qualified for the BSD World Champs, both in the individual and team event. We have had the best day ever and Keisha didn't let me down, after the two selection days I believe we ended up in third place, the top eight qualify so I am proper chuffed.

At the start of the day Keisha and I also got awarded with The Grade 4 WBSDS 2009 league winner, we have got the most beautiful trophy with Keisha's Kennel Club name engraved on it, it has already been given its place in the trophy cabinet and it looks fab. What a fantastic start to the year, yippee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Training for the YKC crufts flyball went really well yesterday, considering the dogs haven't done anything since last July they didn't put a paw wrong, Ronny has been teamed up with Ben, considering they only met yesterday they appear to be good partners in crime, im hoping I will get chance to film the racing next saturday so I can post it on the blog.

So Crufts is fast approaching and I must start making the effort, thursday is Breed show, friday we are doing Discover dogs and saturday Ronny is flyball-ing, sunday im taking the day off.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! A big well done from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jo and Keisha, that's excellent news! See you on Thursday. Good luck at Crufts. Nat and Reno x

    ReplyDelete