Tuesday 30 March 2010

Happy Easter

One day left at work and then im off for the Easter break, in fact tomorrow will be my last day in my current job, it will be a nice feeling to hand over all the paperwork, Yippee !!!

Thursday im taking the mob up to Dog Vegas for the agility show, it will be Pudsey's first show so im quite excited, mum is coming up for the first few days so im hoping she will have an opportunity to film him in action. Zippy will have to remain as the mascot as he is STILL to young.

Kevin (caravan) is half packed, it is our first trip in him since we got him, if you see me pulling my hair out at the show it will probably be because I cant work it, I think im going to take the instruction book with me just in case.
Anyway, Happy Easter everyone, if your competing good luck, if not, then have a good Easter, I will update the blog when im back next Monday.

6 comments:

  1. We are going to Vegas too so maybe there will be a chance to get a Megan & Zippy pic? I'll pack my camera anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chance for Megan, Zippy and Speedy as Jackie will be there too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! I will pack it then for definate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool!

    Happy Easter Day ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uefw5sJcmH8

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with Pudsey, we all send him big good luck hugs! also if you get stuck with your van give me a call I might be able to help XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reno says he's sad he isn't going to see his brothers and sister at Easter. His Mum is making him go to Norfolk!! - Maybe one day we'll get all of them together :)

    ReplyDelete