Sunday 28 February 2010

Happy 4th Birthday

Happy Birthday Keisha

Well this week has drawn to a close and we have had some great training sessions, on friday I decided to put the contacts as part of a course, all the dogs did really well and not one contact was missed, it must be the first time ever ive had 100% success rate at that.

Yesterday the boys had jump training, Pudsey and Zippy are finding the full height no problem, I set up some tight sequences to see if they would run under the jumps but they didn't hesitate at all, it has given me great confidence for the season which is only a few weeks away.

Last nights WC training went really really well, Keisha and me were completely in tune and did some fantastic runs, im just hoping we haven't peaked too early !!!

Sadly the weather cancelled club training this morning, I must admit it was quite nice to have a day off, let my aching muscles catch up.

News :- Speedy got 2nd at the breed show, another great result, knowing Jackie he has probably been spoilt again.

2 comments: