Thursday 4 March 2010

It's getting closer

One day left before the weekend, this week has flown by and I've done nothing to prepare the dogs for Crufts, im going to have to pull my socks up and get the dogs looking posh !!!

This weekend however is planned around agility, saturday morning is training for the boys, I cant decide whether to get the contacts out or the flat tunnel and tyre, or both, or maybe I should just wait until the day and see how strong I feel.

On sunday it's selection day 2 for the world champs, it has taken ages to arrive and to be honest I will be glad to get it done, not that im stressing or anything !!!
The dogs and me have had a our fair share of injury and illness this year so Keisha is currently wrapped in bubble wrap and will probably stay like that until sunday, then after that I've promised her a walk in the park with the rest of the gang so they can all play like loonies again.

No comments:

Post a Comment