Sunday 24 January 2010

Sunday already

Its been a really nice weekend but a busy one packed with lots of training. Friday Ronny had his last night of indoor agility training and he ran fantastically well, for once I couldn't fault his contacts and apart from the odd pole knocking he is looking great.
Today Zippy and Kody were at club, im really chuffed with Zippy's progress and his confidence is beaming, he is really starting to run ahead and pretty much jump anything in sight, I think he is now ready to learn the last piece of equipment which is the see-saw, then it will just be practice practice practice.

Kody had a good session, I haven't ran him at club for about a year so it was a nice change, I am starting to get the hang of adapting my handling to each dog, something that I found quite hard last year, I guess its all the practice of having 5 dogs to run !!!

So tonight the dogs are quite tired, yippee, Ronny and Zippy managed a quick play before crashing which I have added below, sorry nothing to exciting, I must make time to get some new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment