Sunday 3 January 2010

Football thief

So christmas has come and gone, I've packed away the tree and re-gained some space in the house, whilst sorting cupboard space out Zippy decided to steal the football, caught red handed !!!

Keisha's training went really well last night, I do love running the FCI type courses as its more challenging trying to pull the dog of the obvious obstacle, I feel we are not quite there yet but thankfully there are still a few more training days to go before the qualifier in March.

Agility club was cancelled this morning due to the weather so Zippy missed out on his class, however day 11 of weave training is now complete and today was distraction day, we had some real great fun doing this. Pudsey and Kody have now sorted their footwork out, Zippy is still struggling, I can see he wants to single stride it but he just cant get his co-ordination together at the moment, I've got an exercise I want to set up next week to try and help him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment