Wednesday 27 January 2010

Injury and illness

This month is turning out to be full of injury and mild illness. After two weeks of suffering with a bad ear I have now adopted a cold. Hopefully by the end of the week it will disappear.
As for the dogs, Pudsey decided he was due some time off so when I arrived home from work last friday he was standing on three legs, I don't know what the dogs are playing at but as Ive been ill for the last two weeks and done hardly nothing with them im slightly confused, fortunately he is now back to running around as if nothing had happened, I think the dogs are playing the sympathy game with me !!!

On the bright side Keisha is looking better, after three weeks off she will start back training this weekend, World Champs training is saturday so it will be a good opportunity to see if there is any sign of that injury. I don't know about you guys but I always find the first training session back stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment