Friday 1 January 2010

Happy start to the New Year

After a very late night I finally managed to drag myself out of bed this morning and make it to the field. Owning dogs is definitely a non stop thing and im sure my mob didn't care that my eyes were being held open by matchsticks today !!!

Still it was all made worth while as the dogs have had a great start to the new year, I am truly thankful that all the dogs were really easy to train today. As promised the dogs have been filmed (thanks to mum for being the frozen camera man)



So it was Day 9 today and by the end of the session they should all be able to do 12 weaves ........



Ronny is now back in training after having 3 weeks off, there is no sign of that injury so im very happy, he re-started his weave training today and im sure it wont be long until he catches the others up.

Anyway, I hope everyone has had a good start to the year, all the best and good luck for 2010 xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive, Pudsey looks like he's really enjoying having a job to do and Zippy.. Well I'm looking forward to his debut, Ronny has indeed bred a mini me XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Brilliant Jo--Chatter says when's it my turn?

    ReplyDelete