Thursday 21 January 2010

Ears

After a week or so of constant pain I finally dragged myself to the doctors to be diagnosed with a perforated ear drum and an ear infection, I have been on brilliant drugs all week and at last im finally starting to feel better.



So tonight I thought I would dedicate my picture to ears!!!

Nothing much happening at the moment, Keisha is remaining on rest as she is still slightly lame, Ive ordered some joint and muscle stuff recommended by Jan so im sure that will help when it arrives. All the other dogs are fighting fit so im hoping we will get a run of good weather so I can get some decent training done.

Its not long until the season starts and Ive already entered four shows, im starting to get slightly excited but a bit anxious as im not completely happy with my contacts yet, I guess the next month or so will be concentrating on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment