Sunday 2 November 2008

YKC flyball team qualify for Crufts !!!!!!

Congratulations to the Brickyard Babies flyball team for qualifying for crufts today.

I was a very proud spectator today watching the team and I can honestly say I've got a very good feeling about this team at Crufts next year. I would like to say a special well done to Amy for handling Keisha, I know she can be a difficult dog and when she decided she didn't like the box loader you managed to regain her confidence and get her running down to get the ball.

Here is a clip that I managed to video, sorry for the distance but I was trying not to distract my doggies. Mind it didn't work, if you look carefully you will be able to see Keisha jumping the fence to come and see me.

The running order is Ronny, Maisy, Keisha and Diesel.

No comments:

Post a Comment