Tuesday 11 November 2008

Puppies at 2.5 weeks old

I have been up to Lincoln today to visit Jan, Lisa and Chris, and also see the puppies. I set off this morning at 8.30am and arrived a few hours later, it has been a long day but a great one at that. Ive just got back and thought I would post the pictures of the puppies before I get off to bed.

The puppies have all got there eyes open and are starting to walk about, well in some sort of fashion, they are just the most adorable things!!!!!!
Mum Chamonix is looking great and is doing a wonderful job.
There is a little bitch that is just sooooo pretty, would be great for a show home, the other bitch is more darker and bigger but is also very pretty.


The boys are lovely, Chris has named one "Speedy" and there is another one that has adopted the name of "stroppy" for now, it's going to be a very hard choice I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment