Friday 7 November 2008

It was a lovely sunny morning so it was a good time to take the dogs for a long walk around the castle grounds. Pudsey caught my eye today, he has grown so quickly and is like a little bullet. I have totally fallen in love with this puppy, he is just such a loving placid man with such character. Today the dogs spent most of their time in the water, it has rained a lot recently so there were lots of water to play in.

After some time out at the castle I have brought 4 very tired doggies home. They have just gobbled up their dinner and are now resting in the garden. I'm taking the dogs into work this afternoon as I'm on lates and the fireworks here are non stop. Keisha isn't too good with them and will start freaking if I leave her behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment