Saturday 22 November 2008

Keisha goes Grade 4

This show is definitely one I will be attending again. Last year Ronny won into Grade 3, this year Keisha wins into Grade 4.



She was great, she flew so fast over the dog walk I didn't think she was ever going to stop, but she did, hit that contact spot on.

She has become such a wonderful little dog and I always look forward to running her. If her winning out wasn't enough, she then went on to do a great jumping round and finished 2nd.


Ronny also had a good day, although he didn't go clear he ran a lovely agility round just knocking the last but one pole, his jumping round was equally as good but stupid me didn't commit my body language and ended up getting him eliminated, guess what, on the last but one jump. Next year I will be working on just getting him over the DREADED last but one jump !!!!!

I have had the best day ever, both my doggies ran very well and I have come home a very proud mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment