Monday 14 February 2011

We are going to the BSD World Champs

Yesterday was the final selection day for the BSD WC qualifier. For some strange reason I didn't feel the pressure that I normally do, probably due to the fact that I was so tired after all the hours I have worked recently and it was a nice feeling being able to compete with my dogs again. So after an early start we arrived with plenty of time to get a nice walk in the country park before it all began. Keisha was bursting with enthusiasm which made my job alot easier.

Well the day went brilliantly, Keisha had 4 out of 4 clears gaining a 1st, 2 x 2nds and a 3rd. Which means we have qualified for both the individual and the team event. This year it is being held in Belgium in June, I can't wait, I even booked the time off work for it today, yippee !!!

So my beautiful little girl has done me proud again, how lucky am I to have such a loyal (squeaky) little dog that is such a joy to run, thank you Ratty, I love you xxx

So the Team this year :

Individual and Team:

Jo Hyslop and Keisha
Dave Leach and Rusty
Gill Raddings and Check
Louise Challis and Delta

Individual:

Claire Bacon and Emmy
Andy Brown and Thor
Tony Parmiter and Poppy
Helen Brown and Zeus

Well done guys, see you all at training.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Jo and Keisha. That's great news:-) Enjoy the training.

    Nat, Kiros, Ronnie and Reno x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, well done x

    ReplyDelete