Sunday 20 February 2011

Training so far ........

I always get the train to and from work which allows me plenty of thinking time each day, whilst everyone else is reading the morning paper or listening to their music I sit there quietly and reflect on what is happening or happened recently. It's usually to do with my dogs and this last week has been no different. Now the winter training is nearing the end, 6 weeks before the season starts, yippee, I wanted to be sure I have completed all my training goals, which I think I have.

Now I want to push Zippy a bit more, we have been working on the combination of tunnel under the DW and tunnel under the A-Frame, something that I had been avoiding, im not sure why. Fingers crossed training is going quite well, it's a good combination to understand why it is important to have obstacle discrimination.

Now we have all our skills in place (I think) the plan over the next 6 weeks is just to confirm and polish them up. I cant wait for the season to start !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment