Thursday 1 July 2010

Use it or loose it

This training malaki is never ending, it appears Keisha has forgotten how to hit those nasty weave entries which is a shame as she is usually my best dog at getting those weave horrors.

I guess looking back we haven't actually worked on our entries since the winter and the ones she did with ease at the beginning of the year she can no longer do, I have re-posted Keisha's training back in January to inspire me and make me get my bum back in to gear and do some training !!! I guess use it or loose it is very true in this case.

Anyway talking about weaves, Zippy was a very good boy last night at training and did one footed weaves all night, what a break through, hopefully we will see more of them in competition and maybe one day he will be like his daddy.

So this weekend we are off to Dashin Dogs, I do enjoy this show and hopefully (touch wood, fingers crossed etc etc) the doggies will run well. Good luck to everyone competing in the ABC at Tuffley this weekend, hopefully the Belgians will get all the qualifying spots !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment