Sunday 11 July 2010

Kody go's Grade 6

My dogs just make me so proud to be their mum. Yet again they have all ran well and picked up some great results. Kody was running in his first G5 show this weekend but it has been short lived as he won the agility class this morning. I love the fact that he never lets me down on his contacts (unless I release him to early) and he always tries so hard even when he lacks confidence at times.

Keisha has been a little star, 2nd in G6 jumping yesterday and a really lovely run in C6-7 Jumping today to finish 4th, the courses are so tricky with horrible weave entries and really naggy twisty lines which is just spot on for Keisha. The problem im currently having is Keisha is back to jumping contacts, I got told off today by Yvonne Croxford as it was me that forced her off in one of the classes (sorry Yvonne !!!) I MUST WORK HARDER.

Zippy is running so well at the minute, 2nd in jumping and a 5th in agility yesterday and then today he got another 5th in agility and ran a really super jumping round but knocked the last pole (Ronny all over !!!)

But I want to say a massive massive CONGRATULATIONS to Emma and Maisy who won into Grade 2 yesterday, a very well deserved result and if that wasn't enough she went and won the jumping again today. I am so pleased for you and it was about time.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations again Jo! Your handling is really top class and your dogs respond so well :-)

    Hope to see you soon. Where are you this weekend?

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat, this weekend we are at Rugby, how about you?

    ReplyDelete