Thursday 22 July 2010

Productive Day

Today has been a very productive one, I was on a course today which finished early allowing me to get home just after lunch, the dogs have enjoyed an afternoon of walkies and of course the all important slogger, they are all currently fast asleep which is allowing me a well deserved rest and a mess about on the computer.

This picture is appropriate, the dog on the right looks just like Puddy, I have spent 2 hours brushing all the dogs today with the end result of a full carrier bag, it always amazes me how they can loose so much hair and still have plenty more to shed the following day.

This weekend we are going to two different shows, saturday we are off to Adams Agility in the hope Kody or Zippy might qualify for the Adams Derby and sunday we are at Empingham in the hope Ronny, Kody or Zippy might qualify in the ABC qualifier, im not holding my breath as when we chase qualifiers we never seem to do any good. Thankfully Keisha has already qualified so I will probably be naughty and use her round for training.

No comments:

Post a Comment